[Trisquel-devel] Changes in the documentation system

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben en trisquel.info
Vie Mayo 22 14:58:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

Last week I made some changes into the documentation site because the
multilingual support was very poor. Now it gets handled by drupal using
the book module along with some wiki tools. It should be compatible with
mediawiki, thus making the contents of the current wiki portable.

We can now start to pick content from the old wiki -we should start by
the manuals, the rest is outdated and must be written from scratch-. The
new system does support translation for the pages -in a non idiotic way
as mediawiki's- so... happy hacking!

Ruben