[Trisquel-devel] New web skin, wiki progress

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 04:22:04 CET 2009

2009/12/13 Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro en gmail.com>

> El 13 de diciembre de 2009 12:31, Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro en gmail.com>escribió:

>> With:
>> $ sudo apt-get install ltsp-server
>> or
>> $ sudo apt-get install ltsp-server-standalone
>>
>> I get this error:
>>
>> Configurando nbd-server (1:2.9.11-2ubuntu1) ...
>> Ya existe el usuario del sistema `nbd'. Saliendo.
>> update-rc.d: warning: /etc/init.d/nbd-server missing LSB information
>> update-rc.d: see <http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts>
>>
>> ** (process:11494): WARNING **: Could not parse config file: Could not
>> open config file.
>> ** Message: Nothing to do! Bye!
>>  nbd-server.
>>

> Works beyond that point in Trisquel 2.2.1 Edu but at the point when the
> workstation tries to boot nfs-premount I get the following messages:
>
> rootserver: 192.168.0.1 rootpath: /opt/ltsp/i386
> Begin: Running /scripts/nfs-premount ...
> Done.
> connect: Conection refused
> read: Conection refused
> read: Conection refused
> read: Conection refused
> read: Conection refused
>
> and it goes repeating that like that until it finally says:
>
> NFS over TCP not available from 192.168.0.1
> Done.
> Begin: Retrying nfs mount ...
> IP-Config: eth0 hardware address 00:198:21:00:03:13 mtu 1500 DHCP
>
> So it stays like that ad infinitum.

I don't know which nfs package I should have installed.

$ aptitude search nfs
p   fai-nfsroot                                        - Fully Automatic
Installation nfsroot package
p   funionfs                                           - user-space
directory concatenation
v   knfs
-
p   libfile-nfslock-perl                               - perl module to do
NFS (or not) locking
p   libnfsidmap-dev                                    - header files and
docs for libnfsidmap
p   libnfsidmap2                                       - An nfs idmapping
library
p   libroxen-tokenfs                                   - Módulo del sistema
de archivos simbólicos para el servidor w
p   libyanfs-java                                      - Yet Another NFS - a
Java NFS library
v   nfs-client
-
p   nfs-common                                         - NFS support files
common to client and server
p   nfs-kernel-server                                  - support for NFS
kernel server
v   nfs-server
-
p   nfs-user-server                                    - User space NFS
server
p   nfsboot                                            - Allow clients to
boot over the network
p   nfsbooted                                          - Prepares your image
for nfs boot
p   p3nfs                                              - to mount the file
systems on the Psion/Symbian PDA/Phone
p   unfs3                                              - User-space NFSv3
Server
p   unionfs-source                                     - Source for the
union filesystem
p   unionfs-tools                                      - Tools to manage
unionfs filesystems