[Trisquel-announce] [Trisquel-devel] Robur, Dagda and Brigantia moved to oldarchive

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at trisquel.info
Sun Mar 2 03:38:07 CET 2014

El dom, 02-03-2014 a las 03:31 +0100, Rubén Rodríguez Pérez escribió:
> As a bit of early spring cleaning, today the following unsupported old
> releases were removed from archive.trisquel.info and its mirrors:
>
> * Trisquel GNU/Linux 2.0 LTS "Robur"
> * Trisquel GNU/Linux 5.0 STS "Dagda"
> * Trisquel GNU/Linux 5.5 STS "Brigantia"

(Evolution played a trick on me, so I sent it before I was finished...)

The previously mentioned releases can still be accessed through
http://oldarchive.trisquel.info/

If you want to keep using them just edit your sources.list accordingly,
although there will be no more package updates to those versions.