[Freedom-misc] Free Flash Player

sophoclestechnologies at gmail.com sophoclestechnologies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:08:37 CET 2020

These are the instructions, which I found from the README.md file, to build
and install Lightspark:

Building and Installation
-------------------------

To compile this software you need to install development packages for:
* opengl
* curl
* zlib
* libavcodec
* libavresample
* libglew
* pcre
* librtmp
* cairo
* libboost-filesystem,
* sdl2
* sdl2_mixer
* libjpeg
* libavformat
* pango
* liblzma

If JIT compilation using llvm is enabled (this is disabled by default),
you also need the development packages for llvm (version 2.8 or >= 3.0)

If compiling the PPAPI (Chromium) plugin is enabled (on by default), keep in
mind that
it will replace the Adobe Flash plugin, as only one flash plugin is allowed
in Chromium.

Also install the following tools:
* cmake
* nasm
* gcc (version 4.6.0 or newer) or clang

To build the software please follow these steps.

```bash
cd lightspark
mkdir obj
cd obj
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
make
sudo make install
```
As I'm a new user of GNU/Linux, could you please advise how to proceed?