[Freedom-misc] Minifree is in dire trouble,

zapper at dismail.de zapper at dismail.de
Mon Mar 23 01:20:46 CET 2020

Well damn... :/

I have to agree with her on RMS resigning. I *FOOLISHLY* thought it was time
for RMS to give the FSF to someone else, but alas... I regret even thinking
that, because I am beginning to think Stallman's FSF is going downhill.

It's a long story though... but yeah. :/

I don't know much about John Sulivan, but I really hope he regrets what he
did. I don't think Leah would make up crap about someone for no reason.

:(