[Freedom-misc] my laptop does not boot after modified something grub

softwdensky at disroot.org softwdensky at disroot.org
Wed Mar 18 19:10:10 CET 2020

I am not sure if I was trying to do write protection. I was just following
the instruction vaguely, though, maybe while I was trying to do other thing,
I found the instruction and I started to do that, maybe. Then it happened
again. But thank you, I will try to re-flash it with the Live media. I have
probably tried that but my way might have been wrong. It seems that there is
not that much difference between libreboot and Intel ME, maybe it is because
I don't know well, though. I wanted to try write protection.