[Freedom-misc] Something you guys may have interest in,

gnuser at openmailbox.org gnuser at openmailbox.org
Tue Mar 17 01:11:32 CET 2020

The one I know the more about is snopyta. But I wonder how much trust is any
of these services worth... I mean, don't get me wrong, they are using Free
Software and some are run by non-profits, but I wonder how much we actually
gain by using those services... I Suppose the good thing is you can use
snopyta for video, disroot for spreadsheet, pizza for email, so on and so on,
trying to separate your info among different services. Though snopyta
actually encourages to use one account for all.

ANy thoughts on this? :) Thanks.