[Freedom-misc] Thinking of developing free software... but...

behmen at protonmail.com behmen at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:33:07 CET 2020

If you are interested in low-level software you might want to check out the
kernel. I know that many people contribute to linux, you might wanna give
that a shot. After learning how to code for that, you could move on to OS
(maybe like DE coding) and slowly build up from there.

I like your idea that technology should be accessible and serviceable. Though
I only know basic C coding, I am interested in kernels and other deep parts
of a machine that the end-user almost never sees.