[Freedom-misc] Cortès & Wingo

zapper at dismail.de zapper at dismail.de
Mon Mar 9 17:07:27 CET 2020

Well, at least you acknowledge techrights is not always wrong.

as for the audit thing, keep in mind, the more lines of code, the more
complex the code, the harder it is to find bugs,

and as we know, security by obscurity doesn't work. Look at microsoft, :P

Meh, i suppose this topic is getting old. But yeah, I would at least like
someone to audit systemd before I will trust it.

If not, I will avoid it. I am sure you won't, but it does puzzle me.

I am thinking this is a stalemate so I will speak no more in this thread.