[Freedom-misc] Excellent interview with Hyperbola co-founder on why they are making a libre BSD kernel, and other stuff

andyprough at protonmail.com andyprough at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:39:31 CET 2020

Yes but if I read the comments below, which you were involved in, a lot of
the licensing of those files isn't actually a problem. Also, the scripts
appear to be maintained up to current time on the git page I linked to. Do
you have additional info about the scripts on that git page that I am not
aware of? Did someone else take over the project once the original developer
left?