[Freedom-misc] Re : Cortès & Wingo

lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br
Mon Mar 9 13:30:03 CET 2020

I am only replying once more for now... how do you know redhat isnt putting
non-free stuff into systemd secretly

Once more:

Red Hat and systemd (and the OSI and ...) are not the topic of this thread
(the FSF);
The accusation has the burden of the proof, not the other way around;
systemd's source code is not secret: your accusation is groundless until you
show where the "non-free stuff" is in https://github.com/systemd/systemd

Aren't you curious if its as good as you think it is, don't you think it
should be auditted?

Go ahead.  Until you or somebody else find something, your accusations are
groundless.

No source is wrong 100% of the time.

A "very reputable" source is not defined as one that is not "wrong 100% of
the time".  In my opinion, those who want to be well informed had better
forget about Techrights, although it is not "wrong 100% of the time".