[Freedom-misc] how to manage libvlc audio buffer from command line?

gnuser at openmailbox.org gnuser at openmailbox.org
Mon Mar 2 01:28:47 CET 2020

Hey,

I have VLC in my Android device, but the only version that works well is
3.0.13, because all newer versions will not give any sound. From the logs, I
see this line:

libvlc audio output: buffer too late: dropped

I notice that if I select "audio track" and "disable", when I go back and
choose "track 1" if gives sound for a second or so, and stops sound again. I
wonder if there is a command line that I can pass to libvlc to increase the
audio buffer, maybe that would work?

Thanks.