[Freedom-misc] Openpilot

behmen at protonmail.com behmen at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 1 07:15:14 CET 2020

 >Is the hardware tivoized? A reference is missing.

I was asking the question, not trying to say it is.

 >Grepping the source code for a few minutes, I found no license notice that
would state some code is nonfree. That does not mean the code is all free
software: it is huge and I have not searched for things like binary disguised
as source code.

Would an audit of such a large amount of code be possible? How are binary
blobs hidden within open-source programs detected? Would it be possible for
me to do it with a program, on an x200, even if it takes a few hours?