[Freedom-misc] A Jami alternative / Take 2

staticex at hotmail.com staticex at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:25:33 CEST 2020

OK after scraping Skype & my Skype account a while ago I gave Jami a spin &
soon became to meet the "issues" associated with decentralised services - how
they can be fixed I don't know.

So I'm on the lookout for something reliable with GNU/Linux, Windows, iOS and
Android clients available, Ideally respecting the GNU freedoms.  Secure,
Supports online presence, messaging, file transfer, voice (cam to cam chats
would be nice).  All of those would be nice.

Can anyone recommend a service / client?