[Freedom-misc] Re : libre braille devices

lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Jun 24 19:14:57 CEST 2020

No, you do.  I mean, above all, I am perhaps older than you.

So what?  You are the one who "would like to know the current precise
situations of braille devices world".  I simply remembered a thread was
published on this forum on using a Braille device on Trisquel.  I thought it
may help your quest for information.  I do not know Pawel Loba.

I am not such an arrogant person who can do such a thing in spite of being a
relatively new user.

How is it arrogant to politely ask somebody by email for information?