[Freedom-misc] an ethical web hosting service

msuzuqi at posteo.net msuzuqi at posteo.net
Tue Jun 23 21:11:26 CEST 2020

Thank you Malsasa. Surely from the second link you gave me, it seems that I
might be able to open my works (paintings) on there without problem, but it
seems that people use it as mainly, literally, a git. I just learned what git
is and if I understand it correctly a git is a place where people share
software, so I am not sure if it is a suitable place for both them and me.
Anyway I am going to ask them some questions, though.