[Freedom-misc] an ethical web hosting service

msuzuqi at posteo.net msuzuqi at posteo.net
Mon Jun 22 17:41:06 CEST 2020

I see. So maybe I should break the contract with them till the next
expiration. But why are you stating such a thing calmly?? The one of the main
contributors of this forum is stating that "I have had a good experience with
[prgmr][1]."
(https://trisquel.info/en/forum/html-editor-and-rental-server#comment-148799)
which runs such a server which has Intel ME inside of it for their service.
Is not that a problem?? What kind of a good experience he had with them? Or
have they recently changed the sever from something corebooted machines or
something to the Xeon machines? Indeed as Jaret says, it seeems that it is
impossible to find the eethical or nooormal provider. Or running those Intel
secure machines for business use, which seems even securer than normal
low-end machines for the general public from your writing, could not a be
problem? I really don't understand.