[Freedom-misc] an ethical web hosting service

msuzuqi at posteo.net msuzuqi at posteo.net
Sat Jun 20 18:11:00 CEST 2020

I knew that, maybe on privacytool.io or somewhere I found it. Then I checked
their website but surely there is written that they provide the service but
there was/is no detail about the service, but only about their hardware.
But above any things, I never be in business with people who say dirty slang
in the easy manner to their customers. I forget so I am not sure which shop I
spoke to, though. It was about 2 years ago.