[Freedom-misc] an ethical web hosting service

andyprough at protonmail.com andyprough at protonmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:47:25 CEST 2020

 > This is the problem... if I see what a web hosting service uses the set for
their servers, I would be able to trust them without reading their privacy
policy. Ungh anyway thank you.

Hi Masaru, you might want to look at Vikings hosting for fully libre and
libre-boot hosting:
"Vikings is the world's first professional hosting company with a fully libre
hosting platform stack. Our services are based 100% on libre boot firmware,
libre software and are powered by certified green energy."
https://www.vikings.net/

Here's their contact info: hello (at) vikings (dot) net
Telephone +49 241 60 95 60 95