[Freedom-misc] Trisquel and The Linux Foundation

staticex at hotmail.com staticex at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:35:03 CEST 2020

The sponsors of the Linux Foundation is alarming in itself.  Why would the
likes of Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc as well as many other non-computer
related corps give money to a foundation unless they wanted influence.

The OP was spurred after watching a fantastic video Youtube called "Why Linux
Sucks 2020" by Bryan Lunduke.  I don't usually watch it but the click bate
got the better of me.  If the video is true, the politics that run though the
Linux Foundation is horrifying.  Why would members witch hunt and kick-out
key founding members just because they disagree with their values.

Don't get me wrong, disagreement can be a great developing tool but
compromise is disagreements neighbour.