[Freedom-misc] Investing with Free Software

zigote at riseup.net zigote at riseup.net
Thu Jun 4 12:41:31 CEST 2020

The original meaning of bourgeoisie is one who lives in a town. Also every
time you put your money in a bank you are contributing to investments -
because the bank uses your money for investing into various things (BTW banks
use non-free software, so with your money they pay proprietors too).

Based on your comment:

Even if I am a retired villager and the government pays my monthly retirement
by transferring money to my bank account - I don't deserve freedom because I
should not be compensated for "the unjustness" I am part of.

:)