[Freedom-misc] Investing with Free Software

bobandrew at planetmail.net bobandrew at planetmail.net
Thu Jun 4 02:48:32 CEST 2020

 > I believe you are trying to make some fun joke

Not at all, I was trying to make a point about your brave attempt to go
hustling for pennies while keeping your software virginity, light-heartedly.

I am sorry if you consider this point to be off-topic.

 > but that would belong in the Troll Lounge. Not here.

I do not believe light-hearted comments should be locked up in the troll
lounge, but this might arguably be a debatable matter.

 > Thank you.

Any time.