[Freedom-misc] Software for advanced photographic image editing

bobandrew at planetmail.net bobandrew at planetmail.net
Tue Jun 2 22:21:04 CEST 2020

 > Generally you should define what you mean by 'advanced'.

To be true, I first went for "professional photography edition" but I know
people who crucially use photographs in their professional endeavors and
could use the basic functions in GIMP and be happy with it. I also know
artists who have much deeper image edition needs without it being a
professional need.

So I went for the current title after checking that "photographic" was not
too restrictive. Thanks for pointing to the possibly ambiguous meaning of
"advanced", and suggesting a sofware library as an illustration.