[Freedom-misc] Software for advanced photographic image editing

bobandrew at planetmail.net bobandrew at planetmail.net
Tue Jun 2 02:25:42 CEST 2020

When asked by dual users trying to break free from their specialized tools
but worried about losing some level of funtionality in the process, I usually
recommend or mention the following applications, which I know for having used
them more or less often:

Darktable
delaboratory
UFRaw
Inkscape
GIMP

Not being a power user myself, I was wondering whether I was missing some
other applications providing a better user experience or additional
functionality which the above might be lacking.