[Freedom-misc] Need help choosing a free licence for my website

mason at masonhock.com mason at masonhock.com
Sun Jan 20 21:50:06 CET 2019

 > Art does have a function - it functions to entertain, inform, etc. I might
want to alter that function, so that it entertains a different crowd. I don't
really understand why we should discount this kind of function when
considering whether modifications are acceptable.

I agree. Things like word processing and emails are important to many
people's lives, but so are art and entertainment. We deserve freedom in those
aspects of our lives as well.