[Freedom-misc] Free software office suites smaller than LibreOffice?

hd-scania at users.sf.net hd-scania at users.sf.net
Fri Sep 28 13:19:03 CEST 2018

As what our knowledge base has told laypeople LibreOffice is our office suite
instead of nonfree MSOffice, but LibreOffice still has a downside to be too
bloat. Are there any smaller free software office suites for tight resources
machines? Or ones like me which hardware resources are't such tight but still
want to be less bloat for a higher capacity to keep trying more free
software?