[Freedom-misc] Is Nonfree Software the Cause of Computer/Internet Addiction?

greatgnu at riseup.net greatgnu at riseup.net
Fri Sep 21 10:23:20 CEST 2018

 >I'm sorry, I can't read text that does not adhere to any common sensible
ortography. You may think it's a cool novelty but it just makes it harder to
read.

Punctuation conveys meaning as much as the content of the text itself, as the
written text lacks voice, intonation and pauses, which are then substituted
by punctuation, again, to convey the meaning in a full and clear manner. A
text with no punctuation is difficult to read and easy to misinterpret.