[Freedom-misc] FSF-endorsed social networks? Discourse, Disroot, GNUsocial, LibrePlanet, Mastodon ... else?

hd-scania at users.sf.net hd-scania at users.sf.net
Fri Sep 21 05:41:46 CEST 2018

There's a list for our endorsed operating systems like Parabola and Trisquel,
but never a similar list for social networks as in freedom.
If I start the list then the first few are, Discourse, Disroot, GNUsocial,
LibrePlanet, Mastodon.
Telegram anyway won't be listed here where servers and Android clients are
nonfree, even although the protocols and Parabola clients are libre.
Which few are the remaining libre social networks that need attention to be
listed here? :)