[Freedom-misc] Don't Kill Our Community

mcz at ruggedinbox.com mcz at ruggedinbox.com
Mon Sep 17 18:55:42 CEST 2018

12$ per week is 48$ per month, 576$ per year.
And that's 52 projects having 12$ per year from me.

It's not so far from affordable there, I like it.
Now 52 projects, all having a Liberapay account ideally,
and necessarily under active development? I guess not.

Also, I'm not even sure I know 52 projects, but worst case it's only a matter
of reallocation of the payment amounts.

Not to mention: Supporting Debian/Trisquel and Qubes might seem redundant,
but it's not. Yet, it seems to make more sense to support the source a bit
more.

Hopefully you'll find what you look for here: https://www.linuxjobs.fr/