[Freedom-misc] Invidio.us - youtube redirect site, AGPLv3, no JS required

wrappy.trial258 at startmail.com wrappy.trial258 at startmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:35:15 CEST 2018

 > Tor Browser doesn't disable JavaScript in about:config at any security
settings level. It uses NoScript, and changing Tor Browser's security
settings updates NoScript's settings accordingly

Okay, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for this information

 > Watching videos via Tor slows down the network for others, so I wouldn't do
so unless there's a particular reason you require that level of anonymity for
the video you're watching

I see, there's surely people who need that bandwidth more than I do