[Freedom-misc] Invidio.us - youtube redirect site, AGPLv3, no JS required

wrappy.trial258 at startmail.com wrappy.trial258 at startmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:41:12 CEST 2018

First of all, I want to say that this is really good news!

As I read about problems with NoScript (seems to block HTML5 in strictest
setting) here, I wonder if anyone has already tried the following
combination:

- Tor Browser
- NoScript Addon completely disabled
- Tor Security Settings set to "Safest" (so all scripts are forbidden)

It also makes me wonder two things:
- could the fact that the NoScript Addon is disabled make my browser so
unique it could be used to track me?
- Can the configuration of an Addon even be recognized when Java Script is
disabled by the Tor Security Settings?

Hope someone can help me to see this clear