[Freedom-misc] Invidio.us - youtube redirect site, AGPLv3, no JS required

mcz at ruggedinbox.com mcz at ruggedinbox.com
Sat Sep 8 11:38:39 CEST 2018

chaosmonk, thank you, that was it :
I didn't know I could fine tune NoScript for each page (never had to, so
never looked into it).

Indeed, for ...googlevideo.com, I can keep the script off and many other
parts (frame, fetch and other are enabled, while script, object, font and
webgl are disabled) and enabled media. Actually exclusively enabling media is
enough for most videos.

For good measure, I'll try to figure out what I'm allowing through exactly.
But this is great.