[Freedom-misc] Invidio.us - youtube redirect site, AGPLv3, no JS required

mcz at ruggedinbox.com mcz at ruggedinbox.com
Fri Sep 7 21:31:10 CEST 2018

It's a fantastic idea, bravo omarroth, and thank you!
It doesn't seem to be working well in my case though.

What I noticed:
Abrowser with JS disabled can run some videos, but not all.
Firefox (configured for privacy) with NoScript seems to be running none :(

NoScript kills ...googlevideo.com and ...invidio.us.
Message is: "No video with supported format and MIME type found."
If I allow invidio.us, the message is "The media could not be loaded, either
because the server or network failed or because format is not supported."