[Freedom-misc] Local Organization's Database Project

hartkemd at posteo.net hartkemd at posteo.net
Tue Sep 4 16:57:23 CEST 2018

Does anyone have experience with building a form-based GUI? I'm thinking of
using GTK+ and Glade with C code, but I feel like it's kind of a steep
learning curve.

Could I use some kind of HTML form? Something with PHP perhaps? It would be
running on a local computer there, not a real server, by the way. So like
localhost.

I'm not convinced that they need a database yet, either, so SQLite is on
hold. I'm thinking a CSV text file might be enough.

Trying to explore all my options.