[Freedom-misc] Request regarding Tardsplaya (Watch Twitch streams via external media player)

alonivtsan at gmail.com alonivtsan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:04:50 CEST 2018

2. I tried using streamlink but the stream I was watching didn't stay
connected.
3. Just because it hasn't been updated in 3 years doesn't mean it can't still
be made to work and be better at doing so.

It makes more sense to open a bug in streamlink as it is actively being
developed. The code you are referring to is practically dead - if you manage
to free it up then you will also need to find someone who wishes to work on
it. It's better to spend effort on improving streamlink.