[Freedom-misc] FSF has included disroot mail in resource section under review.

pandya at openmailbox.org pandya at openmailbox.org
Sun Sep 2 18:31:32 CEST 2018

We know that openmailbox.org has been changed. As I previously discussed What
has changed to openmailbox.org? and My openmailbox account getting lots of
spam daily. where one member recommend me to use disroot mail. I've switched
from openmailbox to disroot and found it free-software friendly plus stable
and reliable.

I had mailed fsf to check and review openmailbox and consider to include or
endorse disroot as well. They have included disroot under review in the Free
Software Webmail Systems resources!

Hope for such a mail system like disroot be reliable always!