[Freedom-misc] scuttlebot.io / scuttlebutt.nz

amuza at riseup.net amuza at riseup.net
Fri Sep 21 12:53:37 CEST 2018

Thank you both. That last paragraph is just what I needed.

No, I haven't written anything on Bitmessage, Retroshare or ZeroNet. As a
short introduction I can tell you that Bitmessage could be an email
replacement, ZeroNet could be a web replacement and Retroshare is a
Friend-To-Friend network app where friends and friends of friends (if you
allow it) have chat, mail, forums, channels and file-sharing.

If you have questions, please ask and I'll try to answer them.