[Freedom-misc] CalmStorm: Make your Hyperbola more newbies friendly?

hd-scania at users.sf.net hd-scania at users.sf.net
Fri Oct 5 04:43:29 CEST 2018

sudo mkdir -pv /hyperbola && sudo mount /dev/sda15 /hyperbola && sudo
pacstrap /hyperbola openrc bash filesystem && sudo chroot /hyperbola
# Keyrings migration commands from Parabola not to detailedly list here ...
https://wiki.hyperbola.info
pacman -Syu --noconfirm --force --needed sddm sddm-kcm systemsettings xfce4
xfce4-goodies iceweasel-uxp
These were my first few commands new-coming to Hyperbola, as recommended by
CalmStorm. Hyperbola sounds nice for me, but not for free software newbies.
CalmStorm do you have ideas to make Hyperbola more newbies friendly? :)