[Freedom-misc] What is your favourite login manager?

figosdev at users.sourceforge.net figosdev at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 4 04:50:22 CEST 2018

Should I follow your recommendation and use ConsoleKit or follow the
recommendation of ConsoleKit's developers to *not* use their software, which
they abandoned more than five years ago?

by the same argument, everyone /absolutely should have/ just clicked ok and
upgraded from previous versions of windows to windows 10.

I will pass on commenting your conspiracy theory.

though commenting on it would be a lot more fair than just calling it a
"conspiracy theory." its one step away from name-calling, except youre
basically name-calling something i said instead of name-calling me. i
certainly never said it was a conspiracy theory (on the contrary, eee is an
established business practice that is well documented and even punished by
the courts) and you didnt support you claim that its one.

but im not gunning for a refutation with greater substance, i am sure youve
got better things to do-- i am simply complaining about the quality of your
dismissal-- i am not demanding you fix it. the free software community is
effectively divded, whether it was a successful eee strategy or a wild
coincidence. still, you can name-call that argument if it pleases you. no one
stands up for this issue and really expects more than that. im not even
offended, its only mild disappointment. carry on.