[Freedom-misc] What is your favourite login manager?

hd-scania at users.sf.net hd-scania at users.sf.net
Wed Oct 3 03:29:32 CEST 2018

For me SDDM of course, that’s very simple, very themeable, Qt-written, X
and Wayland compatible. I now have very many of SDDM themes on my laptop
using the same shared /usr/share/sddm partition. :)
However for Trisquel, I will instead prefer LightDM due to Ubuntu conventions
(I wonder how to theme for LightDM, not that easy I think), but for the
remaining like Parabola, PureOS, Devuan, Hyperbola, HBSD all are SDDM. :)