[Freedom-misc] Free software office suites smaller than LibreOffice?

hd-scania at users.sf.net hd-scania at users.sf.net
Mon Oct 1 14:51:34 CEST 2018

Here we go for Devuan, when comparing my installtion for Plasma with Calligra
other than only Plasma, the sizes difference of packages isn’t too wide,
u1zzang at u1zzang:~$ sudo apt dist-upgrade -y --autoremove --purge
openbox-kde-session plasma-workspace-wayland calligra xfce4 xfce4-goodies
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
46 upgraded, 568 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 394 MiB/407 MiB of archives.
After this operation, 1,286 MiB of additional disk space will be used.^C
u1zzang at u1zzang:~$ sudo apt dist-upgrade -y --autoremove --purge
openbox-kde-session plasma-workspace-wayland xfce4 xfce4-goodies
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
46 upgraded, 360 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 213 MiB/241 MiB of archives.
After this operation, 753 MiB of additional disk space will be used.^C
u1zzang at u1zzang:~$