[Freedom-misc] Anybody got their Eoma68?

svenerik_vn at protonmail.com svenerik_vn at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:14:02 CEST 2018

Thank you for the breakdown :)

Yeah you can get a "MATE installer iso" from Parabola's website, although I
never got it to work. Maybe there are some incompatibility issues with the
hardware I use, idk.

I guess I'll be waiting a little bit, hoping and crossing fingers that in
near future Eoma will ship with Trisquel 9:)

I think if I were to buy one now I guess I would take the plunge and go for
Libre Tea. I think I could manage to install a DE from the Command Line. But
it's just ... So much money of it turns out to be very hard and frustrating:p

Haha thanks anyway for the breakdown :)