[Freedom-misc] Simple Trisquel Alternative for AMD

greatgnu at riseup.net greatgnu at riseup.net
Mon Oct 22 17:16:29 CEST 2018

Unfortunately AMD made it so their GPU without their proprietary firmware is
a complete mess, utterly useless, well besides warming your entire home in
winter and transforming it in a sauna in summer.. terrible GPUs, avoid like
plague.

I believe writing the mail to Sue, teh boss, along with millions (I would
hope so) requesting to free their firmware, writing that the time was ripe
(it was concomitant with teh big Intel fail, the meltdown shame..)..

Meh, just don't buy anything from them, that the best protest you can afford
yourself..

cheers o/