[Freedom-misc] Simple Trisquel Alternative for AMD

greatgnu at riseup.net greatgnu at riseup.net
Sun Oct 21 13:57:24 CEST 2018

 >Richard, we ALL think you are cool & love you dearly, you don't have to hide
behind that big gun & false persona any more. However Dick, if you were born
in 83, I have to say your chassis [hardware] looks in terrible condition for
your age.

But.. I really don't know why you keep calling me Dick. I am Stallaman, teh
bringer of freedoom..I was born in  '53, or as I've recently taken to calling
it in 'the year 0 of freedoom'. I love you too.