[Freedom-misc] Simple Trisquel Alternative for AMD

greatgnu at riseup.net greatgnu at riseup.net
Fri Oct 19 16:35:22 CEST 2018

 >Not sure if Debian is too complex for an ignoramus like me.

Debian being complex is a myth, I'm sure you will learn your way in no time.

 >However, a Trisquel page detailing what hardware works would be invaluable -
so I guess you're the man to get that happening - given your concern with
crappy hardware. Well done Supertramp born in 83!

HEY EVERYONE - SUPERTRAMP83 IS CREATING A MUCH NEEDED PAGE DETAILING WHAT
HARDWARE WORKS WITH TRISQUEL!!! WHAT A SELFLESS COOL DUDE!!!

Hmm, there is already one -> https://h-node.org/

Thanks for 'cool', I try hard.

 >not being a super-rich

Well, I am an europoor, I can relate.

 >I first need to see this page you'll be creating to know what to buy . . . .
.

h-node!

saludos o/