[Freedom-misc] Simple Trisquel Alternative for AMD

john.rook at vfemail.net john.rook at vfemail.net
Thu Oct 18 11:24:57 CEST 2018

Thank you Supertramp83 for your illuminating reply & bad-ass humour. What an
honour to be answered by Dick Stallman.

Not sure if Debian is too complex for an ignoramus like me.

However, a Trisquel page detailing what hardware works would be invaluable -
so I guess you're the man to get that happening - given your concern with
crappy hardware. Well done Supertramp born in 83!

HEY EVERYONE - SUPERTRAMP83 IS CREATING A MUCH NEEDED PAGE DETAILING WHAT
HARDWARE WORKS WITH TRISQUEL!!! WHAT A SELFLESS COOL DUDE!!!

I can't really sell & re-buy right now, not being a super-rich, super-tramp
crime of the crappy century type of guy + I first need to see this page
you'll be creating to know what to buy . . . . .