[Freedom-misc] Why are Libreboot PCs and Replicant Androids so aging?

figosdev at users.sourceforge.net figosdev at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 16 14:15:44 CEST 2018

"Mobile phones and tablets have even more anti-features than desktop and
laptop computers."

i absolutely completely hate the things. sadly i need a phone, and i always
get the cheapest flip-crap i can possibly find that doesnt use at&t (never,
ever, ever) or verizon (never again.) tablets are overpriced and worthless--
if they were free they would still be overpriced.

unfortunately we are making laptops more like tablets these days, and we
urgently need better hardware. its not impossible, but it is going to get
worse before it gets better. but the status quo sucks really hard.