[Freedom-misc] Formula editor for KDE

xliang9550 at live.cn xliang9550 at live.cn
Tue Oct 16 06:51:26 CEST 2018

It doesn't definitely matter. I occasionally use Qt-based programs on Gnome,
Cinnamon or MATE, too.

Another concern is that LibreOffice Math saves formulae in either ODF formula
format (*.odf) or MathML 2.0 format (*.mml). The former is binary but the
latter is a text file format. I prefer text files so I wonder whether I can
directly write formulae in markup using a text editor like Emacs of Nano.

Note: It seems that there is no "Flat ODF Formula" (*.fodf) format in
LibreOffice Math.