[Freedom-misc] What is your favourite login manager?

onpon4 at riseup.net onpon4 at riseup.net
Sat Oct 13 16:08:36 CEST 2018

 > by precisely the same argument, everyone /absolutely should have/ just
clicked ok and upgraded from previous versions of windows to windows 10.

Is it that you consider Windows, a proprietary operating system, to be no
worse than logind, a libre program under the GNU GPL?

Of course, you're free to ascribe your own values and priorities. But it
seems like you might be assigning your own values, which are at odds with the
libre software movement, to the libre software movement. If that is indeed
what you are doing, then it seems to me that it's unfair to those of us in
the libre software movement who disagree with those values of yours. Am I
wrong?