[Freedom-misc] Why are Libreboot PCs and Replicant Androids so aging?

figosdev at users.sourceforge.net figosdev at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 11 20:01:54 CEST 2018

this has actually helped shape my thinking about this. sure, its not a
complete change-- i am confident that things will get to where you say they
already are.

but i am more ready to help support this argument, in my own way-- but its
more ready than i was before i read this.

again, something ive talked to alex oliva about in the past. but ive mostly
focused on x86 and thats definitely not going to work in the long run. the
last time i had a machine with an arm processor though, the only distro that
supported it wasnt fully free.